Thursday, June 5, 2008

A weekend away

I'm heading to Sydney for the long weekend. Tonight after work I am flying down to Newcastle to visit my dad and then heading to Sydney on the Friday to meet up with 5 of my best friends who are flying down as well. Although I would rather be somewhere warm and tropical, I'm excited to get away for the weekend. May have to post my nostalgic Saturday on Friday while I'm still at my dad's as I don't think I will have much Internet access after that. Will report to you soon. Thank you everyone for welcoming me here and I'm loving the blogging world and finding some very interesting reads. Will be posting lots of comments when I get back. Joseph, make sure you look after Jonah well I will be worrying about him! x

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Now that sounds like a fabulous way to spend the weekend! I, on the other hand, will be working lol

Anonymous said...

Jonah will be fine. you make sure you look after batman i will be worrying about him haha