Sunday, June 1, 2008

First entry!


Well, here is my first entry. I'm quite excited. I was inspired to write for a few reasons. I spend a lot of time on the computer, and enjoy reading all sorts online. My partners mother started a blog a while ago and I find it so very interesting to read. I also see a lot of fashion blogs and so on, which made me think I would like to have my own. I wanted it to be about my own passions.


Some of the things I'm passionate are animals - all kinds and their rights and welfare. Family and friends, I love to talk about my family history. Current issues, comedy, social events news and so on. So here we go.


There is so much to talk about I don't really know where to start. I guess I will just talk about what is on my mind. I am sitting at home with my amazing friend, Jonah. He is my cat. That's him in the picture when he was quite younger. He loves to sit on the laptop. My partner who I live with Joseph is away, and I already miss him. I have Seinfeld playing in the background as I type, one of my fave shows. So here is my first entry and will be adding many, many more so please, stay tuned.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great start, cant wait to read some more

Chelsea + Shiloh said...

We've only borrowed said partner for a few days... He's on the lounge watching 'Flight of the Conchord'...laughing away to himself...lol

Welcome to the world of blogging...I have a well documented distaste for cats...but Jonah is an exception...absolutely gorgeous...x

Chelsea + Shiloh said...

pssst...you have to answer everyone who comments on your blog...tis good blog etiquite... :)
how you going in blog land, finding any sites you like? I must say you are doing brilliantly with your posts...x

victoria said...

Thanks for the tip Abbey. Do i just comment here? I'm so new to this haha but thank you so much for your lovely comments