Thursday, June 26, 2008

busy busy

I have just started a new job and currently in 4 weeks training. A bit intense and full on but interesting learning some new skills. I need to do this to save some money for my next veterinary courses as I just can't afford to go any further in my studies till I have a bit of savings under my belt. Just not making ends meet at the moment so going to do some hard work for a while! (not that I don't normally work hard). I have been busy reading up on blogs but just haven't had the time to sit and think for myself and what I would like to blog about.

So life has been busy working all day and just exhausted when I come home finding the energy to play with my beloved Jonah. Missing the boy a lot but still very excited for him. So instead of posting some animal news, I'm just going to find a picture that really means something to me.

Keep posted for animal news and events. If your interested by any chance, one of the sites I visit daily is http://news.nationalgeographic.com/ Just fascinating news on nature. x

No comments: