Sunday, June 22, 2008

Nostalgic Saturday


This is me when I was about 6? Not too sure on that one but anyway I am there with my best friend Anna who was often at my house as my mum used to do family daycare. She often came round when her mother had to work. We are dressed up for a performance at school. Each class was given a certain decade in history to dress up as, I can't remember why. I was dressed up from the 50's, based on a character from Greece. I love the way mum did my hair. The skirt was the closest thing to a full skirt. All I can remember of this day is doing the "time warp" dance haha. I like this photo. Thanks to Abbey for inviting me to walk down memory lane of myself and my family every Saturday.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This one gave me a grin, what a cutie you are... though I do wonder at the hand on your mouth in exclamation? My mother dressed me up for Grease too, I remember I was in pink....

What is it with girls and dressups...lol...

Great memory chick and thanks for joining...x

victoria said...

haha yes I wonder why I have my hand over my mouth too. Its great sharing these memories and it brings up similar memories for others.
Thanks for the comment x

pita-woman said...

Too cute! Your friend looks like Laura Ingalls from "Little House on the Prairie".