Sunday, June 1, 2008

amazing creatures


I have been doing a lot of research lately on the welfare of animals. As I have said before, animals are one of my greatest interests. I find them fascinating. Every animal is amazing in each and every way. I have always been in great protest to whaling. I have always supported Greenpeace in their anti-whaling campaigns. http://www.send-a-whale.com/sendawhale/landing.php is a great easy way to help. It is an online petition through Greenpeace and the daily telegraph that is a fun way to protest. It involves making a virtual whale and decorating it as you wish. Check it out, conservation through awareness.

2 comments:

Chelsea + Shiloh said...

I'll check this one in the morn...thanks for the link ... Been waffling to Josef all night to see 'Sharkwater' ... It features the Sea Shepherd ... you would love it, it turned all my work kids into environmentalists...

victoria said...

Thanks for the comment Ab. Yes i am dying to see sharkwater and was on the website. I will be posting about sharks very soon