Saturday, July 26, 2008

Nostalgic Saturday



Inspired from Joseph's Effiel Tower pic, I decided to share when I went. This is mum and myself on a freezing day in Paris. There was a lit up countdown on the Tower, counting down the days till the millenium. 895 days on this particular day. Long time ago. I have a terrible haircut in this pic as one day whilst visiting my grandma in England, I just decided to trim my fringe myself. God I look ridiculous but I look so snuggly and warm with mum.

I wish I could remember more of my trip to europe. I went over with mum and saw her side of the family in England and went to Paris and disneyland! Then after that my dad flew over so I could see his side of the family and then we went to Spain together while mum and my stepdad toured europe. Such a great time except I cannot remember it. One day I'll get another shot of me in front of that tower.

4 comments:

Indigo-Daisy said...

A beautiful pic of you and your mom. What a lovely pair you are!

Anonymous said...

Girl dont you touch that fringe again...lol mind you I think we all have one of 'those' photos.

Coz was taking the girls to America this year and my point was they are not going to remember any of this...tis a pity you dont...

I say go for it Vic, if I go anywhere it will be Paris, but I am such a homebody.

victoria said...

Yeah I wish I could have gone on the holiday when I was a bit older and I could remember. I'm a homebody too Ab.

pita-woman said...

Am jealous of your extensive travels! The closes I've gotten to the Eifel Tower is the scaled-down replica they have at a local amusement park.
As young girls, are we EVER happy with how our hair looks?