Sunday, July 13, 2008

Nostalgic Saturday

My scanner is also playing up and I was hoping on doing a post on my dad, but that will have to wait for next week.

Here is a pic of me as a baby, duh. I was a chubby thing, boarderline fat with the cloth nappies mum used to use on me. No wonder learning to walk was hard, with those nappies on I could hardly balance. I think here we are on a family holiday, possibly even to Brisbane for World Expo 88. I wish you could still remember some things from when you were a baby, I wonder what I was thinking back then...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, little princess in pink...your post gave me flash backs wondering where Bear & I were in 88...I dint make expo though my brothers went...I was in Brisbane with Josefs father and his uncle Joe...

Hey!... ask ya mum, cloth nappies are the best!

Anonymous said...

Hey Vic...Indigo came up with a new word... girl friend in law... :)

victoria said...

Its a shame you didnt make expo, although its not as if I can remember it.
ohhh I like that new word! x

Indigo-Daisy said...

What a cute picture! I also wish I could remember a little farther back. Three years old is as far back as I go.

Robert said...

From more recent picks, the chubby is a thing of the past, and most healthy babies tend to be that way anyway.
Not to sure on the cloth nappy debate anymore, used them for the first 2 (other than when travelling- disposables are the go then) but found with No 3 that the quality wasnt in the nappies any more -some that were used for both of the older ones outlasted the new ones that were bought - and they werent the cheap ones either

Scanner problems seem to be a Vista nightmare - I downloaded the manufacturers drivers for mine, but windows keeps reverting to their own drivers, and I cant even use the bloody thing cause I cant find the scanner program anywhere - so have to do it all on my old comp with xp