Saturday, July 5, 2008

Nostalgic Saturday


I went down memory lane today watching one of my favourite movies when I was a kid. BATMAN, the one with Michael Keaton and Jack Nickleson. Ohhh man watching it as an adult I really appreciate it. I used to love Vicky Vale, played by Kim Basinger. I would walk around in mums heels and pretend to be her. Even now watching it, I still have a bit of a crush on Michael Keaton as batman!



Anyway, I will add a picture here of me around the age I first watched this movie. I even had a batman T shirt, don't know what happened to it. Here I am at the beach which I always loved but I found this photo interesting as I do not know where in the world this beach is and where I am. Check out Abbeys blog to get the links to some other Nostalgic stories.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

It is incredible the impact movies (and songs for that matter) can have on us when we were kids! And I can see why the Bat-thing was a goig concern :-)

Anonymous said...

I still havnt seen this one Vic, which is a wonder having a son...I saw that the new one 'The Dark Knight' is out so thats a definite must do for me...great post...

victoria said...

i will most definatly be seeing heath in the dark knight. i hear he is amazing in it

pita-woman said...

Tried watching the Batman movies, but kept falling asleep, so gave up. ;)
As for the t-shirt, I think our mothers are the guilty ones when it comes to getting rid of our stuff when our backs are turned. Oh!, the things I wish I had back, but they conveniently disappeared when I wasn't around. :(