Tuesday, July 8, 2008

All about me

ME - taken from Abbeys Blog
I am: tired and sluggish
I think: about the past alot
I know: that I will get there one day!
I have: Love
I wish: for less stress
I hate: people putting me down (customers) when they don't even know me
I miss: Also Joseph
I fear: Pain
I feel: loved!!
I hear: Jonah purring
I smell: My dinner
I crave: To be held
I search: for information about everything and anything!!
I wonder: what life will be like
I regret: spending so much money
I love: Joseph, mum, dad, Jonah
I ache: In my legs, it never stops
I am not: always switched on (I often daydream)
I believe: in helping others
I dance: every weekend
I sing: when I'm alone
I cry: often
I don't always: accept
I fight: most things
I write: to pretty much all of my friends instead calling, well write = type
I win: in the family department. I'm very grateful
I never: wake up on time
I always: am hungry
I confuse: myself when trying to understand the minds of men
I listen: to every noise that passes my ear, I tune in to everything
I can usually be found: On my laptop
I am scared: Of life without my mum
I need: Joseph in my arms
I am happy about: The progress I have made in my life
I imagine: My future


I tag : anyone who wants to have a go

3 comments:

pita-woman said...

I can usually be found: on my laptop... had a funny mental picture of you sitting, perched on the laptop. ;)

victoria said...

haha thats a good one I didn't think of that. I mean im usually found sitting on the couch next to my laptop typing on it haha

Anonymous said...

Oh I do love your I Win... thats beautiful little chick...x