Thursday, October 9, 2008

Nostalgic Saturday


I finally have access to some old photos, thanks to the slide show my mum created for my 21st birthday. Here is a shot of me and my dad, since I have not included him in my nostalgic Saturday before, so I thought I would enclude him here. I love my dad, hes amazing. I don't get to see him as often as I would like as he and my mum split when I was about 7? He has always made the effort to see me whenever possible, which was usually every second weekend, he would drive for 5 hours to come visit. Then when he moved to Sydney, he would fly me down every second weekend. He always does whatever he can for me and he is so loveing and caring and I cannot speak highly enough of him. Love you dad!

2 comments:

pita-woman said...

Ahh, how sweet! I think every child has a picture somewhere of them having fallen asleep in dad's lap & dad dozing too. Well, assuming dad didn't disappear before birth. Quite a handsome man!

Anonymous said...

I loved this, I have a similar one of me with and uncle now long dead but I love the feelings it evokes...you are such a wee cutie..