Thursday, October 16, 2008

KFC cruelty

I have never been a big fan of Pamela Anderson's acting, but she does a lot for PETA and WSPA. If you think cruelty to chickens is nothing really, watch this video. Think again.




Watch more videos at KentuckyFriedCruelty.com.

I feel a deep, dark feeling inside where I am just at a loss. It hurts me on the inside and I sit and I cry. Why can't I do something to make a difference?? I can type all I want and cry all I want and preach all I want, but these animals are still suffering through the most ruthful punishment and I just don't know what to do. I guess everyone that I inform makes a differance, if they learn to care, maybe they can slowly make differant choices. I won't give up, I just feel desperatly sad.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thats exactly where I was with blogging and Iraq Vic... what the hell does it help...

but I think your right...if nothing else, for me, I realise others do care and have solutions I never think of...

The reason Mcdonalds and KFC can get away with so much is demand for their product, so your words can stop that demand...all little bits help...

I just watched the video, and rather than feel disempowered (as it is so graphically cruel) I feel angry and that motivates me to do something/anything so thank you for that Vic...

Ironically my work kids wont eat kentucy due to their conections with KKK and racism...

victoria said...

I thought you might understand how I feel Abbey, now I know how you felt/feel about the Iraq issue. You just feel so helpless sometimes.

I'm glad the video moved you though, that's great. I only just found out about the KKK connection and racism, discusting. I will never be going near that place unless it is to hand out pictures of the cruelty going on and ask the staff if they think that's ok.

Thanks for your thoughts...x

Indigo-Daisy said...

You my dear do make a difference. It is people like you that have brought this to my attention and make me think twice. It is people like you that have convinced me to stick to my veggies and not eat meat. I have been doing so for 2 months now and plan to make the change permanent. Little steps do count in the overall picture. Keep up the good work!

victoria said...

Thanks Indigo! that is a lovely thing for you to say, I really feel confident again now. Keep up your good work too!