Thursday, September 18, 2008

Relaaaaaaaaxing


from nationalgeographic.com

Ahhh I have been missing writing entries. I am still without my laptop at home so I only have internet access at work in my breaks. Well a small update, it is now my birthday next Tuesday, finally 21. The big party is the following Saturday. Things are looking close to being ready, veryyyyyy excited.

Trying to be very animal proactive, I have been making monthly donations to RSPCA, Animals Australia and Pet Rescue. Also at work we had a cupcake day for the RSPCA which raised $1000. The cupcake day was done nation wide and australia raised $73,000 for the RSPCA!!!

Next project is to raise funds to protect our gorgeous Koalas who desperatly need our help.

Thoughts on my mind lately? Acutally doing something higher than veterinary nursing, studying Zoology. Of course this would be very straining on my small brain but it's something im giving some thought to...

More soon. Nostalgic Saturday will be back soon!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

love that pic,so proud of you darling..and love the idea of studying zoology, go for it