Thursday, August 14, 2008

update

Sorry I have not been writing my usual entries. I have been feeling really weighed down as of late. So here's an update.

I went for a trail shift for my "dream job" turned out to be a disaster, the people were so unfriendly. it was not meant to be. I'm glad I went though as I would have been sitting here in my office job wondering "what if". Yes my current job is in an office and its not my career choice, but I am looked after SO well as a staff member and the people are so friendly. I'm happy to stay here to save some money till my real dream job does arrive.

I have also been busy organising my 21st birthday next month. Booking a venue, working out costs, what to wear, who to invite, making the invites. It's all very exciting.

I'm so tired, I'm dying for a weekend off to go spend with my mum at her place which I regard as my island retreat. I love going there and having beautiful meals and being out in the peace and quiet of her lovely garden.


I also wanted to say thank you to Abbey who sent me a lovely book on tranquility which I plan to read over this weekend and let you know how it goes. I am also planning to start Yoga asap.

This weekend I will be back to my normal posts, my Friday ark and nostalgic Saturday, and will catch up on all your previous posts. Sometimes I just get so sick of the computer after using it all day at work.

4 comments:

Indigo-Daisy said...

Things always seem to work out the way they are intended. Be patient and always keep your goal in sight. In time you will have both the job you desire and the money to go with it.

pita-woman said...

No need to apologize for stepping away from the computer. We all need a break from the "everyday" and just need a change of pace.

victoria said...

thats right pita!

thanks for your lovely words indigo

victoria said...

thats right pita!

thanks for your lovely words indigo