Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Fresh start!

So due to a terrible throat infection and not being able to talk for 2 days while antibiotics take effect, i've been wondering...what shall I do with myself? Wondering around the internet and facebook trying to fill in time. Catching up on old newsletters I haven't read in ages and reading about more and more horrendous animal abuse stories, and the occasional good story. Of course! My blog has been sitting here collecting dust as I have been using my facebook as my main means of sharing information about current animal rights issues.

Facebook is an excellent way to share information with others, however I do miss writing my own feelings about each issue and sharing the whole story and showing ways others can help.

So, with a fresh start in my life - moving from Brisbane to the Gold Coast by the gorgeous beach - new job and new attitude...I have given my blog a bit of a makeover and some TLC and will be packing it with some great stories and lots of information.

So enjoy reading...help out where you can and feel free to comment.

pic taken and edited on my iphone.
Vicky x

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

new blog is lookin good vic...

sef

Unknown said...

Well done! continue working for animals! but more focus on saving fragile ecosystem and biodiversity of Australia whrere most animals you are worry going to instinct! Its much more important than animal cruelty!!

Have fun!:)

Sepp!