Tuesday, December 16, 2008

My mum


Mum has been ill of late. She worried me very much!! Mum has always had a few health problems which my family and I are used to now, but this time when mum was admitted to hospital for heart pains and told she may need a triple bypass due to 3 blocked arteries, this was scary.

I don't know what I would do without my mum, she is a wonderful, kind, beautiful person who I look up to and look forward to hearing from everyday.

She is now home from hospital on medication to try to clear those blockages and triple bypass as a last resort if all else fails.

I wanted to write a post to express how much I love her and put my prayers and good wishes out there for her.

Love ya mum and get well soon. Bring on 2009

6 comments:

pita-woman said...

It always amazes me how much you & your mom look more like sisters.
I hope she gets well, and soon!

victoria said...

im sure my mum will love to hear that since shes 63 and im 21 haha :) thanks pita

Anonymous said...

I know how much you love and look up to your mum little chick... hopefully this scare will pass...prayers for mum and hugs for you...x

victoria said...

Thanks A'jay, appreciate your kind words! :) x

Indigo-Daisy said...

Hope all goes well for your mom. My hubby had triple by-pass surgery over 10 years ago. Thank goodness for modern medicine.

victoria said...

thanks indigo, modern medicine is amazing isn't it